Finding high-quality cookware sets can be an absolute nightmare for those on a budget. More often than not, we settle for a sub-par product to just “get the deed done,” even though it might be nothing more than a few poor-quality basics. With our set of Berghoff Cookware Reviews, we’ll show why this doesn’t have to be the case. As a result, their cookware brand takes affordability and quality to the next level, focusing on simple yet effective manufacturing expertise.
Not only will you learn everything about Berghoff as a brand, but you’re also getting in-depth reviews of some of their best products. That way, you can choose the perfect cookware set for your dream kitchen.
By reading through this Berghoff Cookware review, you can feel empowered with knowledge that will allow you to venture towards making that perfect purchase without all the hassle of testing them yourself. For many cooking enthusiasts worldwide, that special cookware set ends up being one made by Berghoff. By the end of this article, you may find that true for yourself as well!
Berghoff Cookware Reviews
- Complete Kitchen In A Box
- Extreme Nonstick
- Healthy & Non-Toxic
- Metal Utensil Safe
- Effortless Cleanup
- Dishwasher Safe
- Stovetop & Oven Safe
- Stay Cool Handles
Berghoff Leo Cookware Review
The Berghoff Leo cookware set is an 11-piece set of non-stick fry pans, saucepans, and stockpot built with durable aluminum and high-quality craftsmanship. These pans and pots are compatible with all stovetops, including induction cooktops.
- 10-inch Steamer and Strainer
- 8-inch Non-stick Fry Pan
- 7-inch Non-stick Saucepan with Lid
- 10-inch Stockpot with Lid
- 10.25-inch Saute Pan with Lid
- 10.25-inch Non-stick Pancake Pan
- 10-inch Non-stick Grill Pan
- The aluminum material is strong, durable, and conductive for superior heat distribution.
- Energy-efficient thanks to quick heat-up time via superior conductivity.
- Stay-cool, ergonomic handles provide a firm grip and remove the need for oven mitts.
- Non-stick coating provides quick food release and makes cleaning easy.
- Compatible with induction stovetops.
- Limited warranty.
- The non-stick coating may degrade over time.
- Metal utensils may scratch the surface.
Overall Berghoff Leo Cookware Review
If you are looking for a set covering all the basics for a complete kitchen makeover, the Leo is a great choice. Berghoff’s Leo cookware set has a full set of pots and pans made with durable aluminum and textured, stay-cool ergonomic handles.
These items come with tempered glass lids and a non-stick coating, providing superior food release. The non-stick coating means your cooking will never come out with burnt bits, and your pans will be super easy to clean as the scraps will fall right off them with just some warm water.
Enjoy safe cooking with a non-stick coating free of toxic chemicals, ensuring healthy living for you and your family while also helping the environment.
In addition to its range of pots and pans, the Leo cookware set also provides a 2-in-1 steamer and strainer to make life easy for draining water after cooking pasta or noodles. Rated 4.2-stars on average by real users of thisz set, the Berghoff Leo is suitable for home cooks and professional chefs alike.
Berghoff makes the sturdy construction with durable aluminum and PTFE-free non-stick coating without harsh chemicals. I would recommend Berghoff cookware if you are starting your collection from scratch as it gives you a perfect foundation to base your kitchenware on at an affordable price.
Whether you choose to buy for yourself, a friend, or as a wedding gift for a close family member, there are so many good reasons to get on board with Berghoff Leo cookware sets. So use the link provided and grab your set today!
Berghoff Ouro Cookware Review
The Berghoff Ouro cookware set includes 11-pieces of pots and pans with lids. They make it using 18/10 stainless steel material. These items come with a wide handle with a hanging loop and are compatible with all stovetop types, including induction and dishwasher safe.
- 6.25-inch Saucepan with Lid
- 8-inch Casserole Pot with Lid
- 10-inch Stockpot with Lid
- 10-inch Deep Skillet with Lid
- 8-inch Fry Pan
- 10-inch Fry Pan
- 10-inch Steamer Insert
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel pots, pans, and lids ensure a lasting product that is durable and scratch-resistant.
- Conductive steel material provides high heat transfer and even distribution for top-quality results with your food and no cold spots.
- The aesthetic design gives off a beautiful shine and makes your kitchen looks great.
- Hanging loop wide handles provide extra space for larger hands and the use of oven mitts.
- No non-stick coating included.
- Handles are not textured and may heat up.
Overall Berghoff Ouro Cookware Review
The first thing you’ll notice about the Berghoff Ouro set is the sheer beauty of the cookware, from the chrome-like stainless steel to the polished rose gold handles and lids made of the same material. But, of course, this 11-piece set is more than just a pretty face, sporting a premium 18/10 stainless steel interior that provides even heat distribution as well as lasting durability and scratch resistance.
The Ouro cookware set will make you love the cooking experience through its quality heating mechanisms and unique wide handles with a hanging loop that provides extra space for oven mitts. Unfortunately, there is no non-stick cookware included in this set so take extra care to season the cooking surfaces before cooking.
Not only is this set fantastic for cooking delicious food and tackling complex recipes, but they are also a breeze to clean, giving you the option to use the dishwasher or hand wash as preferred. To do so, use a soft sponge or paper towel to wipe down the interior and exterior, then apply steel wool to tackle tough food scraps that latch onto the surface. Don’t worry, these pots and pans are resistant to scratches, so scrub away to your heart’s content!
Coming in strong with a user rating of 4.6-stars by global Amazon reviews, you can expect good quality cookware set with Ouro available at an affordable price. Click the link to Amazon reviews below to learn more about the Berghoff Ouro 11-piece cookware set!
Berghoff EuroCast Cookware Review
The Berghoff EuroCast is a 12-piece set of cookware that features a range of fry pans, grill pans, a stockpot, and a Chinese wok. These items are made with ferno ceramic and titanium-infused materials for a sturdy, chemical-free finish.
- 12-inch Fry Pan
- 11-inch High-Sided Saute Pan with Lid
- 2 Quart Saucepan with Lid
- 11-inch Square Grill Pan
- 5 Quart Stock Pot
- 11-inch Stir Fry Pan with Lid
- 12-inch Chinese Wok with Lid
- 12-inch Griddle/Pancake Pan
- The magnetic bottom plate reduces cooking time by providing quick heat distribution.
- PTFE and PFOA-free cooking surface via Ferno Green ceramic and titanium construction.
- Oven safe for 500-degrees F means you can cook anywhere from medium heat to high heat without damaging the cookware.
- Removable handles provide extra utility, such as bakeware for the oven.
- The non-stick surface allows for quick food release as well as easy cleaning.
- Compatible on all stovetops, including induction.
- The non-stick surface may diminish over time and with excessive use.
- Metal utensils may scratch the cooking surface.
Overall Berghoff EuroCast Cookware Review
The EuroCast by Berghoff is a 12-piece cookware set featuring a combination of ceramic and titanium materials so that you get the best of both worlds. This includes a non-toxic ceramic coating and conductive titanium construction. Additionally, these items come with a magnetic bottom plate that accelerates the heating process so you can reach higher temperatures faster.
However, because they are also oven safe for up to 500-degrees F, even an industrial-strength oven won’t be able to damage these tough cookware pieces. Another remarkable feature is the detachable handles, allowing you to transform your stovetop pots and pans into bakeware for use in the oven. I highly recommend you try it for lasagnas, roasts, or cakes!
Indeed, this one is quite different from other Berghoff cookware sets, particularly for its unique choice of materials involving titanium and ceramic and its removable handle on each of the Berghoff pans in the set.
I would highly recommend the EuroCast cookware. It provides a wide range of pans and pots for many different tasks and even works well in the oven thanks to its unique handle features for oven safety.
Rated 4.1-stars on Amazon reviews, this set is guaranteed to deliver quality. It’s got non-stick cooking supremacy and durability, chemical-free cooking, and lots of versatility. Check out what people are saying about the Berghoff EuroCast set using the link below!
Berghoff Copper Cookware Review
This 10-piece cookware set by Berghoff features a range of copper-infused pots and pans that deliver on durability, conductivity, and even heat distribution. Additionally, they are compatible on most stovetops, except for induction.
- 1 Quart Saucepan with Lid
- 2 Quart Saucepan with Lid
- 3 Quart Saucepan with Lid
- 5.75 Quart Dutch Oven with Lid
- 8-inch Deep Skillet/Fry Pan
- 9.5-inch Deep Skillet/Fry Pan
- Fast heat conductivity via copper core delivers thorough cooking through your food’s interior.
- Using stay-cool handles, ergonomic handles provide comfort and a secure grip for easy handling and safety.
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel enables strength and durability for a long-lasting product resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Beautiful aesthetic appearance via stainless steel gives off a gorgeous shine that makes your kitchen look great.
- Easy to clean via hand wash using soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Not compatible with induction cooktops.
Overall Berghoff Copper Cookware Review
The Berghoff Copper Cookware set is an excellent choice for all your essential pots and pans as they provide durability, heat retention, and even distribution. In addition, it has an award-winning quality of craftsmanship, manufacturing, and material quality. On top of that, Reddot highly regards its aesthetics as a design winner.
This set also won the German design award, product design award, and good design award. All-in-all, it’s safe to say that not many other sets on the market beat Berghoff in the design and aesthetics department. Therefore, that’s something to consider if that’s what you want out of your next copper cookware set.
Rated 4.1-stars on Amazon reviews, this set is highly regarded by real users from across the globe for being easy to clean, providing superior heat distribution, and sporting durable copper material that lasts the distance.
Built with a 3-ply copper core, each pot and pan is sturdy, strong, and durable, while also being highly conductive. In addition, the easy-to-use stay-cool handles are built with a hanging loop to cater to larger hands or oven mitts. Finally, to see what customers are saying about the Berghoff Copper Cookware Set or purchase one for yourself, see the following link below to Amazon’s review page.
Berghoff Stainless Steel Cookware Review
This 7-piece set features a saucepan and two stockpots, all with glass lids and a standalone fry pan. Each piece is high-quality 18/10 stainless steel with an elegant satin finish.
- 6.25-inch Saucepan with Lid
- 8-inch Stockpot with Lid
- 10-inch Stockpot with Lid
- 10-inch Fry Pan
- The smaller set is more affordable, provides essential items for the kitchen, is suitable for individuals and small families, and performs just as well as expensive cookware.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel material provides excellent heat distribution, durability, and a lasting lifespan.
- Compatible on all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe, though we recommend handwashing.
- Hanging ring glass lid with steaming vent is easy to handle and relieves pressure on food when cooking.
- No non-stick coating included.
- No textured handles, although they may heat up a little.
Overall Berghoff Stainless Steel Cookware Review
This set is made for the individual kitchen-goer as it doesn’t go overboard with quantity. Instead, it focuses on providing the perfect-sized solutions to your fundamental cooking needs, doing so affordably and effectively.
The materials used are premium 18/10 stainless steel, which is durable, an excellent conductor of heat, and results in an even distribution across the pot or pan for a thorough interior cook. While they are dishwasher safe, we recommend using a soft cloth and simply handwashing the cookware to avoid undesirable damage.
As a relatively new set on the market, particularly with Amazon, the 7-piece Berghoff Stainless Steel cookware set has only received three reviews. However, they are all perfect 5-star scores. A great buy at a great price, the stainless steel core provides energy-saving benefits by heating up fast even at low-temperature settings.
Additionally, the handles stay firmly attached and have a hanging ring design to keep your hands nice and far away from harm by widening the distance between you and all the hot stuff. To purchase your Berghoff Stainless Steel Cookware Set or to continue to read more about them, check out Amazon’s review page using the following link below:
About Berghoff Cookware
History of Berghoff cookware
Berghoff was founded in Belgium and has since become an international brand of cookware manufacturing that produces and distributes sophisticated kitchen designs that take the cooking experience to the next level. Motivated by design and innovation, the brand has achieved numerous awards relating to design and aesthetics. With over 20 years in the business, they continue to grow globally. Berghoff aims to provide the best in cookware designs and strive to give you the lowest possible price with the highest possible value for money.
This product line features smaller cookware sets designed to give you the essentials to start at-home cooking. These items are typically 18/10 premium stainless steel and feature standard saucepans, saute pans, stockpots, and fry pans.
You can recognize the GEM series by its aluminum core and non-stick coating cooking surfaces. These often come as single one-off items (thought cookware sets are also available), with highlights including casserole and saute pans.
Stepping things up a notch, Leo features textured handles that provide a firmer grip to its stainless steel counterparts. In addition, they typically come with a conductive aluminum core and a non-stick coating. Berghoff offers them as single items as well as cookware sets.
The Berghoff Earthchef range features a unique rubbery texture for its handles and exterior of its pots and pans. As its name suggests, Berghoff makes it with chemical-free materials and healthy cooking in mind. Items in this set, such as the Berghoff Earthchef premium copper pans, are made to save energy via fast heat transfer.
Products in this range also include kitchen utensils made with bamboo to promote no deforestation as a perfect replacement for wood utensils.
Berghoff Cookware FAQ
Where is Berghoff cookware made?
Berghoff makes its products in the UK and China, distributed locally and globally across various channels.
Is Berghoff a good brand?
Absolutely. Berghoff is known globally for being a high-quality manufacturer of high-performing pots and pans made with premium materials with the user experience in mind.
What is the Berghoff Cookware warranty?
Berghoff offers a 5-year warranty which allows you to have your product replaced at little to no cost for any defects relating to factory manufacturing or reduced quality in material and craftsmanship.
Is Berghoff cookware dishwasher safe?
Most Berghoff cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for the best results in terms of lifespan and longevity of use.
Is Berghoff cookware German?
No, Berghoff cookware is originally from Belgium. Today, they headquarter themselves in the UK and China, manufacturing and distributing cookware locally and internationally.
Is Berghoff made in China?
Yes, Berghoff makes its cookware in China and the UK from local and imported materials. Originally, Berghoff founded itself in Belgium, but now it manufactures its products elsewhere.
Does Berghoff cookware last?
Berghoff designs its cookware with durability and longevity in mind. They make their products with premium materials such as 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, copper, titanium, and ceramics, resistant to corrosion and rust and averse to warping.
Previous: Granite Stone Cookware Reviews